Your business needs a Last Mile Delivery service
The final leg of a product’s journey, the ‘last mile’ from a warehouse or storefront direct to a customer, can be the most expensive & complex yet arguably becoming the most important part of the delivery process.
With a surge of shoppers heading online to purchase goods with a higher expectation for convenience services, customers expect near-instant delivery – making on-demand delivery a necessity for any retailer, food business or service.
As competition increases for the busy consumer with Amazon Prime launching in Australia, now is the time for retailers to get their delivery logistics in place to ensure they can offer and fulfill an efficient last mile, on-demand or same-day delivery service.
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
- On-demand delivery provides freedom to schedule deliveries when the customer is available – eliminating the need to make second and third attempts.
- Meet customers’ expectations for same day delivery and gain their loyalty, leading to repeat business.
- Enhances convenience, Improves customer experience & Increases brand value.
- Location-based crowdsource models connect businesses with a team of couriers to provide near-instant delivery options in busy metro areas.
- Speedy delivery provides a competitive advantage.